|A Fully-Differential 12b, 50MS/s Zero-Crossing Based Pipelined ADC||Lane Broooks and Hae-Seung Lee||JSSC||Dec 2009|
|A Fully-Differential 12b, 50MS/s Zero-Crossing Based Pipelined ADC: Proceedings | Slides||Lane Broooks and Hae-Seung Lee||ISSCC||Feb 2009|
|Circuits and Algorithms for Pipelined ADCs in Scaled CMOS Technologies||Lane Brooks||MIT PhD Dissertation||Jun 2008||Thesis Source|
|Background Calibration of Pipelined ADCs Via Decision Boundary Gap Estimation.||Lane Broooks and Hae-Seung Lee||Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I (TCAS-I)||Nov 2008||Python-based DBGE Simulation Code|
|A Fully-Differential Zero-Crossing-Based 1.2V 10b 26MS/s Pipelined ADC in 65nm CMOS||S.-K. Shin, Y.-S. You, S.-H. Lee, K.-H. Moon, J.-W. Kim, L. Brooks., and H.-S. Lee||Digest of Technical Papers, Symposium on VLSI Circuits||June 2008|
|A Zero-Crossing Based 200MS/s 8b Pipelined ADC||Lane Broooks and Hae-Seung Lee||JSSC||Dec 2007|
|A Zero-Crossing Based 200MS/s 8b Pipelined ADC: Proceedings | Slides||Lane Broooks and Hae-Seung Lee||ISSCC||Feb 2007|
|A 3MPixel Low-Noise Flexible Architecture CMOS Image Sensor||Jungwook Yang, Keith Fife, Lane Brooks, Charles Sodini, Andrew Betts, Pavan Mudunuru, Hae-Seung Lee||ISSCC||Feb 2006|
|Indirect Background Calibration of Pipelined ADCs via Decision Boundary Gap Estimation (DBGE)||Lane Brooks, Hae-Seung Lee, Gregory Wornell||MIT Research Qaulifying Examination||Oct 2005||DBGE Software and User Guide|
|Hardware Efficient Lossless Image Compression Engine||Lane Brooks, Keith Fife||ICASSP||2004|
|Amplitude and Frequency Demodulation Controller for MEMS Accelerometer||Lane Brooks||MIT Masters Thesis||Feb 2001|
|Educational Experiments with on Online Microelectronics Characterization Labratory||del Alamo, J. A., L. Brooks, C. McLean, J. Hardison, G. Mishuris, V. Chang, and L. Hui||ICEE||2002|
News and Awards
- May 2007: Selected among MIT MTL doctoral candidates to present my Ph.D. research at the MTL Doctoral Dissertation Seminar
- Feb 2007: New analog circuits could impact consumer electronics. The MIT News Office features my work with Professor Hae-Seung Lee on Zero-Crosing Based Circuits (ZCBC). (Archived Copy)
- Aug 2004: I return to MIT to work with Greg Wornell and Hae-Seung Lee in pursuit of a Ph.D.(Archived Copy)
- Aug 2004: Awarded National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowship
- Apr 2004: A disposable digital camera enters the market at $19.99. This is a USA Today article featuring the camera design I led at SMaL Camera Technologies for Pure Digital. (Archived Copy)
Also see the Wikipedia article Ritz Dakota Digital regarding the PV2 series.
- Fall 2001: Online Lab. MIT Spectrum highlights my work on Weblab under Professor Jesus del Alamo. (Archived Copy)
- Jan 2001: Credit Card sized digital camera! This is a preview by dpreview.com features of the credit card camera design we developed at SMaL Camera Technologies. (Archived Copy)
- Dec 2000: I finish my B.S. and M.Eng. degrees at MIT and join SMaL Camera Technologies
- Jan 1999: Keith Fife and I are MIT Lego Robot Competition Winners in 1999 (Archived Copy)
See more information about the MIT Lego Robot Competition.
See a Video and description of our robot Hermes.
- 1999: Selected as one of the two MIT Barry M. Goldwater Scholars.
|Pending||Efficient digital method of and system for determining the instantaneous phase and amplitude of a vibratory accelerometer and other sensors||20040085096||May 6, 2004||Paul Ward||David McGorty, Lane Brooks|
|Pending||In-stream Lossless Compression of Digital Image Sensor Data||20040135903||July 15, 2004||Lane Brooks||Keith Fife|
|Pending||CMOS Active Pixel with Hard and Soft Reset||20050083422
|Apr 21, 2005||Hae-Seung Lee||Keith Fife, Lane Brooks, Jungwook Yang|
|Pending||Adaptive Sensitivity Control, on a pixel-by-pixel basis, for a Digital Imager||20020105581||Aug 8, 2002||Ichiro Masaki||Lane Brooks, Vivek Sikri, Keith Fife|
|Pending||Precise CMOS imager transfer function control for extended dynamic range imaging using variable-height multiple reset pulses||20040174754||Sept 9, 2004||Hae-Seung Lee||Keith Fife, Lane Brooks|
|Pending||Compact Digital Camera System||20020154243||Oct 24, 2002||Keith Fife||Lane Brooks, Hae-Seung Lee|